View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #24
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
This is a pet peeve of mine as well. I feel like if you can't help me with a metronidazole Rx over the phone for my dog that has IBD and MVD when I am a good customer who shells out a good amount every year on three dogs, then what do I need you for? Oh and usually they want to "rule out parasites" every time too - even though my dogs are on interceptor and dont tromp in other dogs poo outside the pack etc etc. It's frustrating. It's over $100 every time! I've resorted to probiotics - we see diarrhea, they get probiotics 2-3x a day until clear. Well unless we are out of town and our petsitters can't handle that as was the case last month.....ok enough of my soapbox...getting off now...
lol yeah just unloaded on the lady at banfield lol poor thing. Went to two banfields neither will do prescription from derm they said they have to see dog or no go and i said if i call corporate are they going to give me a different answer and she said no bc corporate told them they will lose their license if they act like a pharmacy - crazy stuff i tell ya - a racket man
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!