View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #4
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
Can you get it compounded into smaller capsules? I've had to do that with Lady for some human medications that don't come in tablet form.
yeah called compounding pharmacy and they will do in capsules but they are pretty big he said so driving over there as he said he will show me the capsules as he believes she needs 30mg as he said 1.2 mil of 25mg liquid is about 30 mg - my head is spinning - he said $43 for 25 capsules

also that shampoo you get from entirely pets does it have any fragrance in it as i may give that a shot as well as chlorhexedine seemed to work but i may get it as a back up too - i shampooed her monday in hypoallergenic shampoo and wished i did chlorhexedine instead and saw the bumps back again and started to cry -- i may spray her with the chlorhexedine spray - i want to jump on this right away so i get it under control asap - derm said last time to stop antibiotic 7 days after all lesions are gone so hoping she will not have to be on this for 25 days again as she was getting the chills from it towards end but vet had no clue why nor did compounding pharmacy yet pet meds says if dog gets chills to stop and call vet

does lady get recurring staphs as i have never dealt with this except for this past year so i am going to start the raw coconut oil back up again

just so bummed she has had a horrible year this year

Last edited by dwerten; 03-10-2010 at 01:46 PM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!