View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
msjagg
YT 1000 Club Member

Thumbs up

I just love my stroller and don't know what I'd do without it! I have 3 small one's who love to go for walks, But, Sophie Kennedy wears out first and I put her in the stroller and the boys walk on either side. I secretly think she thinks she the PRINCESS and they're job is to pull her!! She sits in there as proud as can be looking around @ everyone...She's our Queen Bee! When we go to the Park or out other places it's a safe place for all 3 where people don't ask to hold them,Pick them up or take them! I feel they're much safer in there with the mesh closed and zipped around them and 4 secure hooks to keep them all safe and happy when out in a crowded area! I said I'd never use one But, It's better to be safe than sorry! These are the first small dogs I've ever had and they're alot more likely to get stepped on,dropped or worse, So, IMO their stroller is a God Send for us!! Thank-You to Sophie Kennedy's first Mommy Linda for sending it to us!! It is the nicest gift we've recieved and is used all the time!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!