View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #8
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoesMommy42 View Post
I have one and LOVE it. I'm sorry but, there are times a 3-4 pound dog gets tired much quicker than you do. We do a lot of stuff in the summer and I love the fact that I can take all of them, put them in the stroller (there are also 4 safety hooks) and not have to worry about someone snatching them, or people touching them and wanting to pick them up and they can rest if they want to. People can make fun if they want, I really don't care. I get made fun of all the time because of how much I love my babies. I think about their comfort and well-being more than what people think about me. Post people just go crazy at how cute it is.

I attached a couple pics of mine from the first day I got it.

I have this same stroller and love it!! It is very hard sometimes to shop at the pet store with 4 babies. The stroller is great! With 4 hooks they can all be in there and I can get what I need. I also take them with me to more places. I can now take them to flea markets and out door events. Where as, many of those places wont allow dogs otherwise. My hubby plays baseball and they say no dogs on the field, but when they are in the stroller it is no big deal. I love it & I dont care who thinks it is stupid. I have found it to be very valuable!!!!
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!