View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Cerise
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Cerise, my little protector

This past Saturday I took Cerise to our favorite walking park. We walked around and let the breeze blow through her hair. It was a beautiful morning. Then we decided to sit on a park bench like we always do. She lead me straight to it. While sitting there I noticed two much older (than me LOL) women walking their two big ugly mutts (seriously) on the walking path at a far distance. I didn't think anything of them, then I saw them turn on the path in our direction of the park. They were still at a good distance so I picked up my phone and started texting a friend.

All of a sudden my little innocent baby turned into a raging Ninja and snarled and growled (showing all her baby teeth) and then leap to this big ugly black dogs head that was at my lap...to kick his butt...LOLOLOLOL!!!!! I was in shock because I didn't even realize the dogs dumb owner had let him extend from his flexi leash pass the other dog walking with him, off the path to me and my baby on the bench. !!! I grabbed Cerise from his head and she kept on fighting at him and his owner and their friends. Then the owner told her dog to come on because we weren't socialable. I told her "NO we are not! We don't want to meet your dog!" So they kept walking and Cerise jumped in my lap and kissed me, making sure I was okay then sat back on the bench as if nothing happened.

When we got up and left the park she then walked as if she was queen of the park. I was still in shock AT HER reaction!

Last edited by Cerise; 03-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Cerise is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!