View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Wysong is the only purchased pet food I'll use and have now for 3+ years. I home prepare meals but also use the Wysong Nurture w/pheasant kibble, and the Archetype, for several of their weekly meals. Although I prefer their home prepared diets, with traveling I like to keep them used to a kibble for the convenience.

The foster dogs here also eat the Wysong kibble, this way they are used to a kibble (which most people feed) when they are adopted. I've never had a foster get stomach upsets switching them from whatever they've been eating to the Wysong Nurture.

It was a relief and impressive to me that Wysong had no pet products recalled during the pet food recalls a couple of years back. I've always trusted them to have my pets best interest at heart and I can't say that about most of the other pet food companies.

They are good to send out an information packet w/dvd explaining their dedicated approach to feeding our pets. Also, I think they will send samples if you request.

It's not a cheap food but is comparable to other quality foods that use somewhat comparable ingredients. And, when you read more about it , you understand it's not a cheap food to produce.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!