View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
MotherTrust
No Longer a Member

SESSION 2

James and I have just completed the second session today and it went very well with interesting consequences, which I shall talk to you about in a minute.

Whilst talking to James, I told him about these forums that I am using and I asked him whether he would mind me posting a link to his website so that all of you can see what he does! He has just completed the website and I have personally taken a good look around it. There is a free sign up option, which I would encourage any of you who are interested in his work to do. It lets you learn the first steps of his technique and allows you to watch some very exciting videos of his work!
There is also an option to subscribe to his content but I will not be doing this until I have finished this diary and seen that his technique works for real.
The scheme he has set up seems really worthwhile and decent….watch the introduction video and all the information you need is there!
Here is the link (Hope it is ok to post it? :/ ):

The Trust Technique James French

Click or copy and paste into your browser!

On to the report of the most recent session! If you followed the link above, then you will be able to understand what I am saying when I talk about using the present moment and such.
Since the first session, I have been working with Quinn daily for 10 minutes or, if I can find the time, half an hour. I sit him down and get present by focusing my attention so that my mind becomes calmer. By doing this, apparently I can relate to the animal, as a present mind is how we are able to communicate to our animals. The results I am seeing are interesting. Quinn seems to be a lot calmer and yawning is taking place…almost when it shouldn’t!? Hey?
His eyes seem to melt and then eventually he falls into a deep sleep.
Today we continued to work on this present moment to make it stronger.
The other thing I learnt today was very interesting. James has noticed that actually I am a strong reason as to why my dog displays the aggressive behaviour. Without noticing it, I have been relaying my thoughts and feelings to my dog almost sub-consciously. This affects Quinn and he mimics my actions because he feels that is the right thing to do. I often come back from work stressed and my dog can relate to this….not good!
To overcome this, James has told me to keep working with the present moment and eventually in the next session we will begin Stage 2, which is working with the present moment from a distance.

Pros: Interesting results with the present moment, found the problem is more to do with me rather than the dog.
Cons: Too eager to get to Stage 2! Have to work at the animal’s pace.
MotherTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!