View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
BellaBlue82
Twilight lovin' Yakker

Cry Please help, there's something wrong with Sasha

I just got home from work and went to take Sasha out of her crate (she was only in there about 45 minutes, my husband and I work opposite shifts) and normally she's all excited and going crazy when I get home. I had to pull her out of the crate, she was just standing there, nothing. I took her out to potty and she just sat there, didn't want to walk around or anything. This sounds dumb but it's like she's on drugs or something. She doesn't want to eat (although I did get her to take some nutri-cal), walk around, play, or anything. Her eyes are only half open and when she inhales, it's kind of staggered. I did see her walk for a minute when I put her down and she wasn't limping, and I felt all over her for some type of injury (although like I said, she was in her crate, home alone, and she's my only pet) and she didn't wimper at all. Please help me I don't know what to do, I've only had her for 2 weeks and she's never acted like this, she's always licking, spunky, and running around everywhere (she's 6 months). Anyone please respond back with some input.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!