View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
BellaBlue82
Twilight lovin' Yakker

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdreamson View Post
I second that emotion! I love Big Love! ur right about going over the top this season... but that makes it all the more must see tv(HBO)!!! How will Bill keep all those wives in line? IMPOSSIBLE!!! The only thing I don't like about this show is that it takes sooo long to for next season to roll around! Same with DEXTER(my other cable obssesion!!) For some reason I just find Bill Paxton so hot!!! I have for years! The Oscars are just a bunch of skinny,pulled too tight hot airbags who think we all want to hear their opinion on EVERYTHING! I say eat a meal and shut up! just my opinion tho
Lol I love it! I totally agree. Watching the Oscars is like looking at fashion magazines... watching the beautiful and the rich shove it in our face that we will never have what they have and will never look like what they look like... I'll pass thank you very much! The only thing I don't like about this season is the fact that they brought Anna back. I never liked her from the beginning, and now she's back with Bill's baby? And now Marge is married to her boyfriend? Give me a break! I still love it though, and I agree that they take WAY too much time in between seasons. My hubby told me that this might be their last season (at least that's what he read online)... God I hope not! It's addictive!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!