View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Default HELP!! eye problems

before i start i want to say i did call my vet she is not open on sunday i did called the emergency vet and they said it would be a hour to see my dog

okay with that out of the way it was such a nice day i took my dogs for a walk when we got home one of the dogs wanted to stay out side so i grabbed my book and tied her up in the back yard and sat outside with her(i know better then to leave her alone) while we wear sitting in the yard a dog just bigger then mine come up as i was getting off the steps the dog attacked chichi i got him off and at first all i could see was a small nick in her ear and her being very upset i put her on the porch and tied the dog up and went in the house called animal control to come and get the dog then as i was cuddling Chichi i noticed that on one side of her eye it has turned red she is not pawing or scratching at it in fact she dose not seem to notice the eye at all it is only the one side of the one eye and only the white the rest of the eye is normal colored the pigmented part has not turned blue so she is not blind but any advice would be appreciated

i would like to repeat i did call the vet i have a hour to wait until they will see her
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!