View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashaxanadu View Post
I live in Georgia and am wanting to purchase a male and female Yorkie Puppy from a reputable breeder that produces Genetically tested Puppies that are of breed standards. I am looking to have a few dogs for in home breeding. I am starting to read up on diseases and other Yorkie information. THat is why I am looking for Puppies, so that by the time They are able to and ready to have puppies I will have had my "homework" done. I donto want to just breed poor quality Yorkies. I want HEALTHY yorkies I can be proud of. If anyone can refer me to someone that breeds genetcially tested Yorkies that they sell and allow breeding rights to , please let me know. I have looked, but only find those that do not allow breeding rights. Not sure how to go about all of this and that is why I was hoping someone here might be able to direct me. ANy advice starting out is also very much apprecaited! Thank you in advance!
There are several reputable breeders in the Georgia and Mid-Atlantic states that do gentic testing. However, you may have one problem, most of them will not place a dog on open registration readily, without having the pup Championed and with a very tight contract.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!