View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Osirisbaby
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Bones./white specs in wellness come to find out someone else experimented it?

im not too sure but i been finding these small hair like things in his food i have no clue what it is , ive always been told that wellness is a great food:]
I watched this video on youtube it totally seems fake in my opinion like trying to blackmail the company.
But his video shows bones in the wellness dry food, and even though i didnt fall for it i seen some similar looking things in his food this morning when i examined it.
Now the guy in this video of course made the bones look way bigger that what im seeing in the wellness bag i have.
What i am seeing are these tiny thin looking white long peices that look kinda like straw .
I have the wellness adult small breed i know his puppy food just for puppies did not have anything that looked like this in it.
It concerns me does anyone see this as well?

here are the links there is actually a non fake video the first one was just shown by a consumer who is concerened
You can tell the difference in the Real and the fakes!
here is the real the viewers reviews are quite interesting
here is the one that is fishy

i love wellness brand and if anyone knows what these white specs are it would be interesting to know!
Osirisbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!