View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
StaceyDee
Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy Linus update - my heart is broken :(

Well, I have been waiting patiently for Linus to come home for over a week now because the breeder was about to go out of town and I wouldn't be able to pick him up this weekend while she was out. I was ready to pick him up a week ago, but said I would wait for her to get home so I could talk to her when I picked him up rather than picking him up from one of her children that don't know as much about the dogs.

In the meantime, I have gotten my house completely ready for the little guy. It's all cleaned up, he has brand new blue beds and toys and everything he will need. I even ordered a name tag from etsy.com!!! I requested the day off work, I made a vet appointment, I am oh so ready for him to come home.

Then, the breeder calls me today and says that while she was out of town, her son sold him!!!! She says she didn't mark him as sold because I didn't put down a deposit, so he went ahead and sold him!!! She didn't even ask for a deposit! I thought everyone understood that he was mine and I was coming to pick him up on Friday! Had she told me that there was a chance she would sell him while I was waiting on HER, I would have paid for the dog in full! I would have picked him up in the middle of the week from her son if I thought there could possibly be this kind of error!

Now it's back to the drawing board. The hardest part about finding Linus was finding a dog that was at least 6 months old that had already started housebreaking. I'm away from home during the day, and I can't take a brand new puppy out every 2 hours. So, if you're in the Nashville area and you have a dog that might fit into my restrictions, let me know!! (And it would be great if he was a boy, so I could use all the blue stuff I bought the past few days!)

Thanks for listening, my heart is just completely broken and I needed to vent!!!
StaceyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!