View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
MommysBabyRoxy
YT Addict

Thank you all for your concern and your input.

Can you believe I went to PetCo, Burtons, & PetSmart today, and NOBODY knew what this even was!!! I was so angry!!!

I believe it is Leather Ear too and I was going to buy stuff for it, but then decided best to wait to see what the Vet said on Monday morning, and she may prescribe me something.

Lexi was going to be used for breeding but then she decided she wasnt big enough to breed so she sold her. I do believe she was kept in a kennel, and the poor thing had not had her nails cut in forever, they were the first thing I did when I got home.

I am proud to report though that Lexi is now jumping up on the couch and such... and she is also getting along with Roxy a bit more.

Im still cleaning her ears every 12 hours and they are just so dirty... I feel so bad for her. I hope the vet can give me something to help her... (after today I am afraid she wont even know what Leather Ear is, but I got a print out and will take it with me) and I will see what she tells me. I hope its as easy to solve as the Alcohol and Lotrimin, because those are also easy to buy.

I really appreciate all the input.

I do have one more thing though, the woman I got Lexi from also said that she "gives her own vaccines", she is in Ohio. That all seemed shady to me... but I dont want to OVER medicate the poor thing either if she did get her rabies and 3way shots. I am very scared, and I am not sure what to make of this woman and her "word".

She told me to send her pics and I did 3 days ago, and she hasnt responded. She is very bad at communication, even before I got Lexi, I asked her to send my pics of her at least 8 times over 2 weeks. She never got to it, and I knew she was a joker, but when I saw Lexi I fell in love, and knew by the shape she was in I wanted to get her out of there and take care of her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!