View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Jennxling
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Need major advice!!

Okay so I really want to adopt this gorgeous 3 yr old female coton de tulear. However, school is not allowing me as finals are coming up. After that, I can because my classes will be easier (I will ONLY have school 2 out of 5 days a week!!). I have two yorkies: a male and a female. They are both still pups (6 + 7 months old). Should I adopt her and after this month, everything will be okay. I hate to pass this opportunity. or should I just forget it? Gosh, what have these yorkies turn me into!??!?!? I am obsessed with dogs now!!! If I could, I WOULD live in the middle of nowhere with dogs Even after having dogs, I have been considering switching to become a vet tech. I am almost 20 and don't know exactly what I want to do. I used to want to help people, which is why I majored in psychology. Now, as I got older, I realize (sorryy!!) it's not PEOPLE that need help, it's the ANIMALS that need help because of US. If I could, I would adopt all the animals in the shelter because they don't deserve to be there but then I can't. My family is freaking out because I got a B last quarter and it lowered my gpa to 3.87, which is not good enough, but it really seems like NOTHING is EVER good enough!!! I'm so stressed that I hate life. The only thing that makes me smile is watching my babies happy, which is why I LOVE bringing them to dog parks. I wish there's off leash trail so I can run with them ( I used to do cross country). Okay, sorry, I am rambling now. So, what should I do? adopt or not adopt? Thanks for listening and helping me out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!