View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
I use Minksheen shampoo, which isn't supposed to need a separate conditioner. But, I've used this conditioner along with Minksheen on all of mine and LOVED it. They all look clean and feel soooooo soft, and brushing and grooming has never been easier. I'm not sure if they offer free samples of this, I was just at Jen's house one day and she gave me some from her own container.....and I'm so thankful she did!!! I've spent a fortune on grooming products and wasn't going to experiment with any more, but she made a believer out of me. I am seriously considering trying the conditioner on my own hair - it truly is amazing!!

I wound up ordering a huge tub of this conditioner and some of the Crystal Clean shampoo for my biewers. It is almost as amazing as the conditioner on white/light coated pups. I've been using CC's White on White and it isn't even in the same class as Crystal Clean.

well this is getting better ! I've used minksheen and Jenny sent me a new bottle of it because it didn't work for her - which was awesome of her so now I think I'll try that combo -

I wasn't sure what shampoo to use on Chanel with the PEK so used my CC System - this is really good to know !

and a thank you to Jenny too !!!!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!