View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #87
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally173 View Post
i can talk to him; but he doesnt know much about diet; that's the only thing; he even told me; i dont know what diet will be best for her; we just have to try
and my problem with that is i dont want her to keep getting sick everytime the food is no good for her
at least she doesnt need anymore tests; now we know what she has; so if this god forbid happens again; i will just take her for iv and meds for few days.
he gave me an emergency cell phone just in case; the nurse will be able to meet me at the hospital
i just wish he wasnt so expensive; oh well i have to find a part time job
i know you just spent a ton but once you save up a bit you may want to consult susan davis Holistic Veterinarian Pet Nutritionist Holistic Pet Care and many really like her on this group and she will analyze all blood work and put together a diet for you and work with you - I think she is $90 for a consult but many who have used her like her so worth a shot but you will have to most likely home cook or she will instruct a diet. It may be worth it to see what she says regarding diet. You do not have to follow but she is a good source of info to gather. I believe she has a degree in nutrition from ucdavis as that is a nutritional vet school.

luvmysissy on here consults her and she is very sharp so you may want to pm her as well she is very helpful and nice

Last edited by dwerten; 03-06-2010 at 10:57 AM.
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!