View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi76557 View Post
My little Max is almost 15 months old and unless i keep him locked in my room with me he poops and pees everywhere. This is fine for now but I am about to get a job soon and won't be here to take him out. I would leave him in my room but he crys and annoys others in the house and others refuse to take him out. Instead I come home to poop everywhere. Also If I am not in the room he throws a fit and will deliberately poop and pee on my bed. PLEASE HELP!

I never could train Apple, 'till I got rid of the carpet, put in laminate, and took her outside to do her business...She was not, under any circumstances, going to pee on the pads...I don't know why? Anyway, if you don't have any uncarpeted area, while you are gone, then go buy a remnant of vinyl/linoleum that will fit under an x-pen, and you can leave your kiddo there, while you are at work...I'm of the opinion, that nothing on the planet will ever get the smell, completely, out of the carpet, and they're always tempted to go in the same spots...
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!