View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #40
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I am SO sorry, Elly. Seems to never end for you. I just hope she stays healthy now.

I would call them back and mention her ears...also ask for the metronidazole. What was the extra money for? Had you spoken with him about what the charges would be? I would definitely question it...maybe in a day or so. I can understand not wanting to today, but you need to know where all of this came from.
they gave her a bath and blow dry; maybe that hurt her ears; she never goes to the groomer

i am going to ask tomorrow for the metronidazole; i think she needs it at least in the begining; he gave her no antibiotic whatsoever all this time there; he said he doesnt believe in over medicating with antibiotic

they did give me an itemized bill; and i did ask questions about some fees; adn they seem to have an answer right away; which makes sense but i dont think it's fair

added 250 for extra anesthia; kept her longer to clean the teeth
200 for an extra biopsy site
250 for usign the endoscope a little longer
and goes on and on like this; fees that dont make sense but i have no say; nothing i can do
he already took blood and send for the allergy test; before i got to the office and had charged 200 for that
after paying 3,300 i only could afford to buy 4 cans of food for her today; and that was $10; i will buy more next week if she likes it
no way i can afford another episode like this.

i am going to pull my hair out
i told ava in front of them; now u look healthy and beautiful; but we are homeless. we are going to eat dog food and live on the street....
not funny though, because i am literally broke
i only have few hundreds in my bank

sorry for the long message but i needed to vent to someone

thanks all for ur support
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!