View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
joeys mom
YT Addict

ok, you Hoover owners don't throw stones at me for this!!! BUT, I owned 2 of the Hoover machines, on the first one, that was about 2yrs old, the hose that goes from the bottom of the machine to the water tank broke, we duct taped it and got almost another year out of it. Then I purchased another one, the same thing happened when it was 8 mths old, we duct taped it and got another month out of it, then the brushes quit moving at all. When you let the handle back you can see the hose. Now until the same problem with the hose I loved this Hoover, We allways have 2-6 indoor animals so it got used alot. Needless to say, I bought something else this time. I got the Bissel pet heated machine and I ADORE IT!! The water tank sits right on top and gives it the extra weight I always thought the hoover should have. It cleans wonderfully. I even went over where I used the Hoover when it was working pretty good and what a difference it made. So sorry Hoover owners but I think the Bissel has it beat hands down. I paid $159 for the first Hoover $197 for the second Hoover and $198 for the Bissel. I am considering the bissel spot machine for the little accidents we seem to keep having.. Let us know what you decided and how you like it.... Sharon, Joey and Cabella
joeys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!