View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keova1 View Post
Okay, i'm not sure as to what price you are willing to pay but I just got an excellent deal on a Rug Doctor from Kohl's

They currently have a grand opening sale going on and if you have a Kohl's Card, you can get 30% off of your purchase plus you will get $10.00 in Kohl's Cash for ever $50.00 you spend. The Kohl's Cash can be used at Kohl's for ANYTHING you want to purchase. Anyways, they have the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro for $599.99, I called to see if they would price match Sam's Club since they have it for $475.00. The lady agreed to do the price match, plus gave me 30% off, plus free shipping, PLUS $60.00 in Kohl's Cash to spend as I please. I ended up getting the Rug Doctor for $282.50 after deducting the Kohl's Cash.

The Rug Doctor is a superb machine and will really save you time and money in the long run, it's well worth it.

If you aren't willing to spend that much on Rug Doctor, you can still use the coupon toward their other carpet cleaners including the Spot Bot.

Anyways, sorry for the long post!

Good luck!
You are really good! My second Bissell broke, and it wasn't good as the first, and cost $100 for repair, and I've been reading some bad reviews of the Hoover. I guess Hoover sold out to Dirt Devil, and the machine isn't as reliable as it once was. I'm thinking of trying this.

Join today and remove this ad!