View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #8
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashabear0430 View Post
ok so the place where the scintigraphy is done raised their prices from $395 to $495 as of December 1, 2009. Therefore, I cannot get the procedure done. Maybe within the next few months when I have money Ican do it. As of now, I am just going to let the leaves fall where they may. She looks great on meds and L/D food so Im going to stick with that. I am not going to take her to a rescue so that she can have surgery or get the procedure. So please do not suggest that. I am also not going to give her up to someone who can afford the procedures. I am keeping my baby and that's that. She looks fantastic and hopefully she will stay that way. Her energy level has been at it's highest for the past 3 months so I am hoping it stays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashabear0430 View Post
Sasha is set for her scintigraphy on march 12. her BAT pre was 68.7 and post 269.8. Does anyone think that it could be an operable shunt? what is the possibility that it wouldn't be operable.?
I'm confused....so, you're refusing to get a scintigraphy and surgery (if needed) for your pup? Or, you've now changed your mind? Could you please clarify?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!