Thread: A Very Bad Day
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 06:59 AM   #1
ShylahTaffy
Yorkie Yakker

Cry A Very Bad Day

it is 2 years today that i lost my 3 yr old yorkie, Brooklyne. all i ever wanted was a yorkie and it took me forever to find the perfect one. i walked in the shop and there she was. she just had a litter of puppies and was fixed due to a cesarean. i brought her home and she was perfect, had the best little personality and loved everyone...especially me. after a couple of weeks i noticed a problem. Brooklyne was having seizures, vomiting, disoriented, stopped eating, lost control of her functions, drinking a rivers worth of water.... i brought her to 3 vets and no one could tell me what was wrong with her. i asked about everything from hypoglycemia to diabetes to liver shunt and the list goes on. no one could give me an explaination. finally after 4 months of seeing my baby go through this i had to put her down. today is the 2 year aniversary of her death. today is a very bad day. BROOKLYNE

it took me almost 2 years to get another baby and i am so glad i did. Saphira is my second chance at having the perfect little girl i have always wanted. i love her so much and she just makes everything so much better. it really helps to have her today...it isn't nearly as hard. needless to say we are both very sucky today (she can tell her mommy is sad)

i'm also glad that i can share this with people that i know will be able to relate or truly sympathize. i'm glad i found this site this time around.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!