View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
karlawmcdoinald
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Hello All, New Yorkion (??) owner

Or should I say I am owned by her?? LOL
Our newest family member is a rescue from a puppy mill that was thankfully closed down recently, I have been owned by many a cross breeds and many a dachshunds, but this is my first yorkie mix, and I am told she is a designer dog a yorkie, pappilion mix? I am told they are called Yorkions??
As you can tell I am totally confused by all of this and would appreciate and welcome any information and advice on this breed, all I do know is Tink rules this house and all of us in it. At first Angelina, my red coat long haired dachshund would growl and run from her, but Beau our black and tan long hair loved Tink at first sight, he loves everyone. After about a week all of my furkids love Tink and as tee tiny as she is, she owns us everyone, now even Angelina will snuggle up and share her bed, its quite funny.
Poor Tink had scabs all over and in her ears and had worms, alot of issues. She had to be shaved down to get the mess from her fur, but now is happy and oh so healthy! She is approxiamately six months old and I have a ton of pictures and need to figure how to add them here next
karlawmcdoinald is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!