View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejenni View Post
I have the stupid plan at Banfield (which i am definitely NOT renewing for next year)...i took my year old 6lb pup there on monday for some vaccines. I am a new dog owner so I had no idea about the aftermath of these shots...or that i shouldn't have even gotten her the lepto shot.
Well they gave her 3 shots all at once (lepto, rabies, lyme & distemper parvo) and just sent me on my way without any warning at all.
She has not been herself since. She had diarrhea the next day and did not move off her bed. I called on tuesday and they said if she still had diarrhea the next day to bring her in.
Well the diarrhea has stopped but she is still BARELY walking around and cannot even walk up a step. I dont know what to do because I really am reluctant to bring her back to the stupid place because they seem to not care at all.
Should I give her a few more days to get back to normal or should I take her to another vet tomorrow?
Im super worried because she is normally such an energetic dog and I feel so bad that I was so ignorant and didnt know that I was going to put her through this horrible ordeal.
If it were me I'd be getting her to a ER Vet now.....the possibility of losing her during the night because of the reaction is there.

Do you have any children's benadryl in the house?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!