View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Sarathegreat3
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
I'm sorry you're having to give up your little furbaby. If you really want to keep him, there are some things you can do to improve his behavior. First would be to neuter him. Marking is not the same as being potty trained. A dog can be 99% potty trained yet have the urge to mark. Neutering really helps but it's not the cure. If neutering isn't an option for you at this moment (for financial reasons) their is an inexpensive way to buy back your sanity, BELLY BANDS! It catches all his attempts to mark and it gives you piece of mind. If you want to correct the pulling a walk nice harness with a little determination can help. It turns the pup around so he faces you instead of going where he wants to go. It teaches him that pulling gets him nowhere. Just throwing ideas out there in case you really don't want to part with your pup.

He really is just gorgeous and I would take him without a second thought if I wasn't in the midst of moving again. (hopefully in the next 6 months) Good luck finding him a home or re-training!!!

I agree totally when my little Tucker was netured he offically became 100% potty trained! It was to late for our poor white carpet though
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!