View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 01:32 AM   #12
chestermama
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydergurl
I'm soooo excited. On Nov.20 there is going to be a test given to see whether or not your dog has what it takes to be a therapy dog. There's like 11 things they have to pass. If anyone is interested, I'll put the site here so you can look up when they will be in your area. I looked thru the test and it looks like my Chewy should be able to do all of those things without too much trouble! I called the evaluator (tester) today and she was very positive and very nice. It only costs $10 to enter and you can do it again if they don't pass. I can't wait. I already take her to the elderly gentleman's house where I go to stay for three 24 hr days. They love each other. And she certainly brightens up his life! I have taken her to nursing homes before, and she always loves being around people (takes after me).....hehe Wish us luck!

http://www.tdi-dog.org/tditesting.html
I just chester through the canine good citizen test and he passed, the hospital where I work uses dogs throuhg the tdi, I also want to makr hima therapy dog, just think what they do for us, and all the good things for the sick, good luck
chestermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!