View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:03 AM   #13
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePiper View Post
I knew I wanted a baby boy. I've always had boys. I had lost my 13 year old Chipper and had been crying since then. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to move on until I had another baby to love. I found a breeder checked her out and put a deposit on her up coming litter. Turns out that there were 3 baby girls in that litter. The breeder wanted to know if I was interested in a girl or did I want my deposit back. She said I didn't have to make a decision yet but once the puppies were 6 weeks for me to come and take a look at them. She said if I wanted one of the girls I could have the pick of the litter then. The 3 girls were absolutely beautiful and basically all looked the same except in size. There was a small, medium and large. I'm looking, thinking the small one is so cute. I'm sitting there with all 3 in front of me. I pick up the small one and medium jumps in my lap to play. I give both attention. Put both down little one walks away medium back in my lap. I set her aside pick up the large one and again medium girl jumps in my lap wanting all my attention. I fell in love right then and there with Piper (medium girl). When the day came for me to bring her home all three girls were still there and Piper (still medium sized) came running to me. It's as if she knew all along I was her mommy. I always tell people I didn't pick Piper out she picked me. I'm sure you'll know when you see your special baby that you're meant to be together.
ok I'm crying over here
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!