View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Default My yorkie is acting a little out of character

I let my yorkie sleep with me. He always sleeps right on the side of me on top of the blankets closest to the edge of the bed. Everynight. And he will stay right by my side until I wake up. If I am sick and stay in bed until 4 pm.. he's right there. Of coarse, he does get up to eat or go if he needs to, and he'll even get up for a minute if he feels like playing with the cat. But he always comes right back and is right there until I get up. Well all of a sudden he doesn't want to sleep on the bed anymore. At night if I put him on the bed, he'll jump off and run into the living room and sleep by the front door???? He doesn't even want to be in the room.. I couldn't understand why. I laid on the living room couch lastnight just to see if he would jump up and lay next to me and he did. So for some reason he doesn't want to sleep in the room anymore. Which is fine with me. I can make a bed out in the living room for him. I'm just concerned with what would be causing him to act so differently all of a sudden. The sleeping right next to the front door is the most bothersom part for me. He still plays and wants to go for walks and whines when he's wanting something from me. So all in all he seems ok.
But what could be causing the sleeping by the front door at night??
Strange??
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!