View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:39 AM   #10
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaj View Post
Hi everyone I'm currently looking at puppies..I was just wondering what was the thing that told you "this is the one for me". I know what I'm looking for as far as qualities in a pup. But I was just interested in what really made your decision for you. Was it a specific thing, a certain look, something the puppy did or did not do or maybe just the look he or she gave you? I'm sure you guys understand what I mean...I would just like to hear your stories. What made you think of "all the puppies I've seen your the one!!!!"........Thanks guys......................Lisa
It had been a long 6 hour drive from home. The breeder and I had been in touch and she had sent me a picture of the one she thought would be best for me.

I sat in an office and she brought in #1 and #2. They were kind of timid. We went outside and one kinda spunked up, but I didn't feel that connection.

then she brought #3 (Which was the one she had chosen for me). She took over the office and took over the yard, and I said "She's the one."

My friend who went with me to get her won't let me complain about anything Maya gets in to here at home. He always reminds me that I picked the little bad one, so I got what I deserved.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!