View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
HarleyHOO
YT Addict

I really wanted a girl and when I called the breeder, she had 2 girls. I went that night to put down a deposit (they were only 2 weeks old at the time) and as I was pulling up, another couple was leaving. They had just made a deposit on 1 of the girls, so that left the other for us. She was so young and tiny at the time, I couldn't tell what she would look like or how her personality would be.....but after waiting for weeks with anticipation, we drove out to pick her up, and when we walked in, there were 2 puppies in an x-pen. Obviously, I had no idea which one belonged to us. However, only 1 came to the edge and was jumping up excited to see us. We were filling our paperwork and I told my husband, I really hope that it's the one whos happy to see us. Then, the breeder walked over, and picked her up! It was like meant to be in a sense....she knew we were there for her. As soon as I got her in my arms, I was in awe. Shes my babygirl thru and thru and it worked out just as it was supposed too. Good luck on your search.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!