View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
misslissa
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Scared me to death

I decided to take Gatsby to school today because it has been too cold so far this semester and people wear asking me about him. it was almost warm today so i thought it would be good. well we took the bus because it was warmer and i love my planet. Gatsby has been on the bus several times a week since he was 8 weeks old so i did not worry but he got sick about three minutes from school and i was surprised because he has never got carsick and this twice this week i shook it off as a bumpy ride hot bus when we got to school he seemed tired so i gave him some kibble and water and he perked up and played and run around then back on the bus home he seemed strange he was standing straight up in his carrier like his legs wear locked and then about a minute from home he started throwing up again and he fell down inside his bag when i looked at his gums they wear white. when we got into the fresh air he looked up and even wanted to walk the half a block home so i let him but when we got in the house he sorta thumped down on the floor i put him in his cage with a bowl of ice water and a lid of syrup and called my vet it was not a minute later he was up and happy and his gum's wear pink
the vet told me to watch him and bring him in tomorrow
but what do you think caused it was it hypoglycemia or was he over heated could it have been the stress of the bus. i dont want this to happen again so any ideas would be nice
thank you
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!