View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
suemurray69
Yorkie Yakker

Smile Wanted to brag a little

I got a 9wk. old female yorkie after losing my little boy to a tragic accident. She is now 14wks. and is just the smartest little thing . During the day while we work and kids are at school she stays in an xpen with a potty pad a small doggie bed and a water bowl with a couple toys. We keep the gate to this open while we are home and it doesn't seem to matter where she is she runs for the pen and her pads to poop. I also have a potty pad by the front door and she will use it to. I also try to take her out to potty a little its just that it was so cold outside when i got her and she was so young and all it has done here is rain for the last month.If i get busy and can't watch her I just put her in her pen. She has a few pee accidents but almost no poop accidents. I've also gotten her used to her leash and she does well on it. My little boy was strictly outside trained and he had many more accidents even when at a year old he would poop right right in front of me on living room carpet I had pretty much figured out his potty schedule after he was that old but sometimes he would throw me off. Just wanted to brag I need to post her picture she is so pretty.
suemurray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!