View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #28
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Take a deep breath!

I am sure there are some issues with the lab work, since clearly he is not feeling well. That does not mean it is something that is not treatable.

The vet should be the one who gives you the results and consults with you about what he thinks they mean....and what treatments are needed.

Listen to him well....have a pen ready and take some notes so you don't forget.

Let us know what happens! And try to think positive!!
Excellent advice!

Michelle, I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I am praying hard for little Bruizer and your whole family. It sounds like your doctor is on the ball, which is great news. If it does turn out to be pancreatitis - that's manageable. Bruizer has been a healthy little boy, remember that. He is not Buster!! I know you had so much heartache with your other little one, but I believe Bruizer is going to be just fine! It's amazing how these guys can worry us so much - it would be so much better if they could just tell us what was wrong. I'm here if you need to talk - just pm me, ok? Be strong for Bruizer and keep us updated. {Hugs}
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!