View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarathegreat3 View Post
I found them on there actually; however, there was one more complaint when I looked!! I tried to file a report but they were updating their website!

You can try to send that report to Petfinder, but I can tell you that I have reported one that I know is a mill from MO and Petfinder has not budged. They give you the standard, "We will look into it" and then they do nothing. I gave them proof that the people hold a Class B license and they still don't care.

The one I have reported was promptly removed by Adopt A Pet. Petfinder just does not seem to care.

I have seen more and more of them on Petfinder and honestly I am so disgusted with the whole thing that I have given up contacting them.

The mills are having a hard time selling now because of the bad publicity so now they call themselves rescues. There is one that a member of YT got a pup from. This person met people at a McDonald's parking lot with a car full of pups....just started handing them out and they all were sick or had major issues. VERY disgusting and depressing.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!