View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry Please pray for my Bailey :(

Today I ran to the grocery store, before I left Bailey was normal, running around like crazy, just being his rambunctious self, I was gone for about 20 mins to an half hour, Bailey was left at home with my BF's 2 dogs like he normally is if we are at my bf's house. When I returned I noticed Bailey had a few tuffs of fur hanging off him, I thought it was really strange, so I removed the tuffs,checked him over, he seemed fine, so I went on to make dinner. While I was preparing dinner I looked over at Bailey and he was wobbling, it looked like he was trying not to fall over. I dropped everything and screamed for my BF. I picked up Bailey and checked him over, he seemed in no pain, no yelping, etc. He was very lethargic all of a sudden and almost dazed like. I was crying my eyes out with him on the bed, talking to him, but he seemed almost lifeless. My bf said to put him back down on the floor, and he begin to look very wobbly, unsteady, like he was going to lose his balance again. I immediately got on the phone to the vet, and told them I needed to bring him over. The vet could see no physical trauma, his heart rate was fine, his blood pressure was a little low. So, he suggested we do blood work. Everything came back normal. So $500 later I have Bailey home and he is still the same, he went to pee and couldn't steady himself to do so. I am a total wreck, I can't stop crying, I feel helpless because we only have one vet and they suck. The vet seemed dumbfounded! I am sick to death, Please pray for my Bailey, I don't know what I will do if I lose him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!