View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #11
lrichardsonrnc
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I am very "self education" motivated. So before getting my Priscilla....I read EVERYTHING I could get my hands on about Yorkies. Cover to cover 28 books. I got on YT for hours and hours to learn as much as I could....the good, the bad and the ugly. This went on for a year. Finally decided on a breeder, finally got my puppy in January. But nothing, and I mean nothing could have prepared me for this experience. I am such a pile of silly putty. She has filled the hole in my love boat that I didn't even know I had. I thought I was so happy before the furball. Now I,m just falling, falling, falling more deeply in love every single day. It is better than being told I could eat anything, buy anything, go anywhere and see any wonder of the world all rolled into a handful of protoplasm I can hold in my hands. This is such a personal experience, as each of you already knows. Words can not explain how meaningful the relationship is and how deep it goes. I have a wonderful family and a super understanding husband but Priscilla is the first thing I think of in the morning along with the involitary smile I have when I reach out and touch her before going to sleep. She is my "darling spot". I don't think anyone who doesn't have a Yorkie knows what that means.
lrichardsonrnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!