Thread: please help
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #12
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Good for you for doing your homework. I looked at the site and I could see no "red flags." One of the things that bothers me on some breeder's sites, are PayPal accounts. None here, and there is nothing wrong with PayPal, but it tells me that the breeder is more into selling dogs than placing pups. A good breeder will want to interview you, and see if the Yorkie is right for you. Some breeders just pretend to do this. I like her "Breeder's Pledge": It made me think that she understood certain things about breeding.
Quote:
I will only breed those dogs meeting or exceeding the official breed standard quality. I will raise and keep my dogs with lots of love and high care standards.
I will not use dogs for breeding which I know will not be able to produce well conformed and healthy puppies.
I will comply with all AKC rules and regulations where they pertain.
All puppies/dogs will leave my care healthy, fully weaned, wormed and with the appropriate vaccinations.
She is someone that I would be interested in going to the next step with and interviewing. I always recommend seeing the facilities in person, and she says that you can do this, please avoid breeders who will not let you see where the puppies are raised.

Join today and remove this ad!