View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
UtahBelle
Yorkie Talker

So would it be better to board her? I thought that might be even sadder We have to go to Anaheim for a competition and will be spending time at Disneyland. Since she is not potty-pad trained, she couldn't just sit alone in the hotel the whole time. Is she still young enough to potty-pad train her? Much to what you think, I don't want to leave her and make her misrable! I love her to pieces but I am not going to keep dividing up our family vacations because of her! There has to be a happy medium! I am willing to try anything!
My kids do help take care of her, feed her, bathe her, they try to walk her, but if she can't see me she just runs back home! I just wish she was more independent. Any advise on how to reach that? If she does end up staying with my Mom, I would of coarse take her over there and get her used to it. I am just afraid that she will NEVER get "used to it". You know? I am already trying to leave her more and more and I really would like it if she could sleep with other family members. We try to tuck her in with my daughters and she just cries by the door to get out and find me. We just keep trying but it breaks my heart. I know I need to toughen up too!
Thanks.....
UtahBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!