View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
mitchell
Senior Yorkie Talker

Text taken from the Facebook campaign site today....CAN YOU HELP IDENTIFY THE WINCHMORE HILL DOG KILLER? | Facebook!

It says...

I saw Billy's body this evening. I stroked his head and silently said sorry to him, then goodnight. The post mortem, which I have paid for, will probably be Thursday.
Having expected a spaniel type dog, it was a bit of a shock to find that he looks very much like my Jack Russell Skip, but cross bred. He is about the size of a large Jack Russell with medium length fur. His fur is mainly white with faint black dappled spots (merle effect). This would look white from a distance. He has a large black patch on his left rear side, and a black patch on his rump, with a black tail. He also has a tri-colour face with black ears, and a face that says Jack Russell more than any other breed. His legs are white. He was neutered. I am going to try to find a photograph of a dog that looks like him tonight and post it.
I have posted a photograph of a dog similar to Billy. There are others in the photos section. Imagine a black tail on the dog in the profile picture, but please look at the other photographs, as it is only a lookalike photo.

Please go on site to see photos similar to that of Billy. Thanks
mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!