♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
I'll check.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink View Post
Hi, Im the owner of Tinkerbell's Closet and congrats on getting a new puppy! Im sorry about the email I am not sure what happened to it as I never received it and I check and answer my emails daily (except weekend I answer Monday). Just to be certain you have the right email my business email is contact@tinkerbellscloset.com (Im not sure if I have a old email contact here on YT). Right now due to my volume of orders I have a 3-5 week timeframe on all my handmade items because I do personally sew all my Tinkerbell's Closet designs once they are ordered and in the order that I receive them. As for size, with joggers being that they really need to fit correctly in both the length and chest it is best to measure your dog first. If it was any of the other clothes (harnesses, coats or dresses) I'd say you can estimate because with velcro those items allow room for adjustments. With a jogger I can make it bigger so it will fit for a while longer since your dog is a puppy but still measurements would be best for an initial place to start for the sizing.

Shana
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer here. Since I don't have the puppy yet (2 more weeks)...I will just have to wait to order from you. I guess I can go to the petstore for now and find something that will do for bringing her home in. I will get back to you as soon as I have her measurements. BTW...you really are a very talented person!! I looked at the items on your website...WOW...and handmade....I am so jealous..cannot even sew a button. Thanks again.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!