View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #15
RachelandSadie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbayne View Post
Oh my goodness, I thought you were talking about Gabby. She does the exact same thing. When we picked her up from the breeder, on the way home she crawled onto the back of my neck, where she stayed the whole time! That is where she still rides most of the time.

Also, when I come into the house after an errand, I go immediately to the laundry room and take down the baby gate. She is so excited to see me, when I pick her up she goes around and around my neck and shoulders. This is especially fun when she is so excited she pees, steps in the pee in her excitment and then walks around my neck and shoulders! ewww!!
ewww haha, yes Sadie loves to ride up on her daddy's shoulders all the way up to grannies which is an hour and a half drive. she didn't used to pant as a baby, but now she does more often than not. but she loves her high up seat on his shoulders so we're hoping she likes her new car seat lookout we just bought on ebay, it's hard to be the one driving alone when a dog crawls up on ur shoulders and you can get her down.
RachelandSadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!