View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 11:28 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default 1st Series of Pictures of Chanel & Cheri in new clothes !!

I can't believe I got to meet Kimberly (txshopper) in PERSON yesterday and she came bearing gifts ...(See off topic for pictures)

These pictures are a first in a series of thank you's and pictures to be posted as I take the shots....

Here are Chanel & Cheri today wearing their NEW Blue Barbie Sweaters given to them by Debbie (Hockeymom)...what a color they are !!

They look like Glamourous little Spy-Girls outside - I had to bring them in so they didn't get dirty and bribe them with a treat to get these shots....Aren't they TOO CUTE ? I can't believe what great people I've met online...you guys are the BEST and thank you so much

I even told my husband I feel UNDER-DRESSED here in the house around these 2 girls today made me want to break out the Leather pants but I CAN't fit into them

1st pic - Chanel surveying her estate in her pretty new sweater
2nd pic - Cheri not wanting to get her pretty sweater dirty - It rained last night - excuse the towel !)
3rd pic - Cheri all nice and toasty
4th pic - Chanels face when she heard the word 'TREAT' ?
Attached Thumbnails
1st Series of Pictures of Chanel & Cheri in new clothes !!-img_1621.jpg   1st Series of Pictures of Chanel & Cheri in new clothes !!-img_1604.jpg   1st Series of Pictures of Chanel & Cheri in new clothes !!-img_1607.jpg   1st Series of Pictures of Chanel & Cheri in new clothes !!-img_1618.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!