Thread: Pee Pad Mess
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #12
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSpice2 View Post
Nancy, are the ones that you bought from petsmart the ones that are brownish tan on the top and like a light color on the bottom? I bought a 2 pack of something like that at petsmart (large size) and so far they are the best I can find. But she is starting to eat them and the blue stuff that is under the backing is becoming shred all over my kitchen floor. Haha. Can you tell me the brand and if i am not using the same ones I will try them. I dont remember the name of mine as I threw out the package. there is something on their website that is called 'pooch pads' but they look white. I cant find the ones I use on the website. I really dont know if they make washable pads that stella cant eat
Lol, you are kidding, those things are expensive. Yep the top of it says pooch pads. I've washed mine so many times and they look like new! When Joey was a puppy I found some white towels on clearance and just made them into pee pads. He was chewing his disposables, but didn't chew the pads I made. As he's gotten older he doesn't pee as often, but when he does go, it's a lot, and the towels weren't holding it all. So that's why I got the pooch pads. The good news is they do outgrow the chewing of pads; I use disposables when we travel. Sorry, no more advice for you.

Join today and remove this ad!