View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
Lady Amethyst
Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Thank You For The Advice.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanders' mom View Post
So sorry about your furbaby. The antibiotics will help, hopefully that is all he has and he will be back to normal. Vet bills can get expensive, just the office visit here in Houston start at 42.00 and go up from there. Dog foods can be loaded with minerals, calcium, high protein that can end up causing crystals, stones, especially if the dog does not drink enough water to flush this stuff out. Look into the high grades of foods posted here on YT. When my Jazzie had crystals I found a natural aid for urinary tract health called cranberry relief made by NaturVet, I put it in the water and it helps keep uti's away. Cranberry is great at balancing the acidity in the bladder for humans and dogs.
Best of luck to your baby.
Neko's not a big water drinker..Loves his snacks, though..lol. I practically have to force water on him..(He will drink more on his own in the summer). I have been wondering if there is another good food out there for him. I'm currently feeding what they gave me at the humane society last year (science diet). I've read that it is and then I've read that it isn't a good food. So far, Neko's been okay with it. He eats it with no problem and it's not making him sick. The vet was okay with it, she just said to continue trying to get him to drink as much water as I can. The cranberry stuff by NaturVet, where can I find this?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!