View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:50 PM   #10
smartpuppiepets
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macismomma View Post
Thank you guys soo much...She actually received self absorbing stitches so she dosent go back for re check. I have contacted them and they seem to believe its nothing to worry about, that it should go away. She is eating and drinking fine and seems to be in no pain so i guess I will just observe her and wait a couple more days, its just hard loving her so much not know whats going on inside that little belly!!
Again Thank everyone a bunch I am new to this and you guys are awesome cant wait to explore the site more!
Hi... i am just picky when it comes to vets, i always ask for the self absorbing stitches but i do not release them from the re-check. It is a quick visit and should be of no cost to you ...
On my understanding any vet who cares about his clientele must be good about this. It is just a reassuring visit. I know it is your choice, but if we start getting too relaxed about any service in no time we will be paying and doing the professionals jobs our selves! I am sort of a pain but i think since you already called they should be willing to have at least the vet tech see your girl!
Good Luck anyways ! I hope you do not take me bad... i just dont like when we pay for full service and they try to make us accept soo sooo from them
xoxo
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!