View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:14 AM   #11
megooego
I ♥ my boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
Ruby (and I) will be posting a proper thank you later this morning, Jimi. Ruby is exhausted and will be sleeping in, no doubt dreaming of her new love

Ruby was a busy girl these past 24 hours. I just picked her up at the airport, where she was waiting for a flight to.....get this...... Wisconsin! Seems she was leaving me, as she had found her soul mate and flying off to be with him. She didn't want to waste another minute of life without him.

Jimi, I told her although she may be older than you, she was still too young to travel by herself like this and must come home immediately. Through her tears she finally agreed to come back home.....but only if I promised to make the trip with her later this spring or summer.

She said, "Mom, Jimi's gifts to me, made me feel like.....Cinderella, or a Queen....or the most loved, adored, pampered princess ever born. He really knows how to treat a girl, what every girl loves and desires and he worked so hard to get it all for me.......I love him with all of my heart - Forever!!!!"

Just wait until you all see.....you will understand just why Ruby was ready to hop on that airplane!

The words *Thank you* can not begin to convey our gratitude Jimi and Meagan......you went way overboard......and Ruby (nor I) will ever forget this GE!

(Thank you thread will be posted later with pictures galore!!)

To Jimi from Ruby:
Oh my gosh, that was the sweetest thing I have ever read.
I don't know why I am crying.. I am just so happy to hear that you are pleased with everything.
I guess it is because this was my first GE, and I put so much love into it.
I just wanted to make it a special one for you girls.

Jen and Ruby.. we love you!

We can't wait to see the pictures of Ruby with all of her stuff!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!