View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Madison Rose
Yorkie Yakker

Angel Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who post on this site. I found it by accident when I was looking for info on having puppies. I've had yorkies for almost 19 years, and just had my first litter of puppies on Jan. 19th (1 boy and 1 girl). My avitar is actually one of the babies at about 1 day old! Right now I have Mo who's 12, Bear (Daddy) who's 5, Madison (Mama) who's 3, Jessie the 12 year old x-racer (Greyhound). Lost Markie my first little (3#) baby boy at 16 years old.

When Madison when into labor, it was all the post all of you have made that I could go back and look at to make sure everything was going okay that helped me be sure I was doing the right things. It was your posts about going to the vet if there were questionsw that made me know I should take Baby Girl to the vet when she was "guppie breathing" (she did just fine after we got her to have little snack, and is just like her brother now). Thank you all so much! Will get some pictures of the kids up as soon as my computer at home gets fixed so I can do pictures again!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!