View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
westbrooks
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love FREE to a GOOD home

Hello i have two yorkie brothers that are free to a good home. They are both AKC registered. They were born July 12, 2009. Their tails were docked and their dew claws removed. The biggest one's name is Notorious, he is 11 pounds and was truly a surprise in the litter. He is a handful and is quite rambunctious. We have had a hard time finding him a home because he has gotten used to being around his parents and my family, and has always been brought back the next day, and his size has deterred people too. The youngest ones name and the runt of the litter is Wilber, he is about 2.5-3lbs. He was adopted by a young couple who recently seperated and brought him back to us with a severe ear infection which we are currently treating. Both dogs are paper trained, and Notorious will go outside if given the opportunity. They haven't been crated since they were puppies, so they don't like it and tend to wine. These two are only available as a pair and pick up only in Sandusky Ohio. We really want them to find good homes, we are really attached to them and want them to stay together at their forever home. They are good with other small dogs and really need a good home. They have been eating Innova brand dog food small bites. If your interested in these two and would like pictures please email me at seanwestbrooks@yahoo.com
westbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!