View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
katy-yorkie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Should I be upset?

I started taking Maggie to Basic 1 training classes at the SPCA. The trainer has me sit on the floor next to her during training. At class 2, one of the big labs (with his owner on the other end of the leash) came over to me and Maggie, she was sitting in my lap as class had not started. The lab then started snarling and growling at us. I picked up Maggie and flipped on my back as I thought that was the best way to protect her. I wound up with a 3 inch gash on my left hand from the dogs claws. I thought Maggie was ok until last night. I was feeling of her and found where a chunk of hair was missing and she also has a fairly good size gash. Maggie does not cry or yelp when she is hurt, I don't know why but she doesn't. I have emailed the trainer but he has yet to get back with me. I thought this would be a positive experience for Maggie to teach her some basic commands that I have not taught her. I feel so bad that she was hurt and I did not know it. But I am especially pi$$ed at the man with the black lab. I don't know if we will go back.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!